Membership (January - December)
The NHS Alumni Association (NHSAA) is a non-profit organization with a mission to support education within the community of Napoleon and the surrounding area.
The Board of Trustees for NHSAA recently voted to simplify and reduce the membership fee structure as seen below. We hope this action will encourage many of you to join. Membership fees are an essential part of our financial support.
Since its beginning, the NHSAA has awarded thousands of dollars in scholarships to NHS students and graduates. There will be four $1000 scholarships awarded each spring. NHSAA has also donated funds for specific projects throughout the Napoleon Area Schools.
The NHSAA sponsors one or two fund raisers per year. Our current fundraisers are a stand at the Henry County Rib Fest in June and a Post Game Rally in the fall on the Friday night of the Athletic Hall of Fame weekend. Events such as these are great opportunities for members to reminisce about past NHS times and provide financial support for NHS students.
Complete and return the membership form. Please consider joining NHSAA to show your support for our school and our future students.
How Your Membership Creates a Greater NHS
- Strengthens the connection between the institution, alumni and the community
- Encourages lifelong participation in NHS activities
- Recruits alumni to invest their time and talents to enhance NHS’ institutional excellence
- Encourages philanthropy in support of NHS
- Helps establish and strengthen relationships throughout the vast NHS family
- Coordinates activities to enlighten, engage and connect alumni
- Awards several scholarships annually to present and past NHS graduates
- Honors outstanding alumni achievements through the Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame
Board of Trustees:
- President - Lisa Nagel
- Past President - Virgil Bohls
- Secretary - Char Weber
- Treasurer - Jake Freppel
- Larry Vocke
- Tim Downey
- Jeff Stover
- Dana McColley
- Cara Finn
- Tim Funchion
- Brian Wade
- Lori Drewes
- Lori Nye
- Lisa Thompson
- Individual $25.00 per year
- Married $35.00 per year
- Lifetime - Individual $300.00
- Lifetime - Married $450.00
Click here for a printable Membership Form or fill out the form below to pay with PayPal.